Re: Should a glossary be indexed? - Thank you!

Subject: Re: Should a glossary be indexed? - Thank you!
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L \(E-mail\)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:08:59 -0500

I've been following the conversation on digest and there are clearly good points to be made for both positions. For this particular document, I don't think the glossary needs to be indexed, but I will keep it in mind as something to discussed in our group for other projects.

Thanks!!

Rebecca Stevenson
We can do this.
Technical Writer
Workscape, Inc.
> 508-861-3059
AIM: RJSWriter

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL. If you
immediately.