RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)

Subject: RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:22:48 -0800 (PST)

-------------------------
MaggiRos wrote:
Actually, yes, I like film scores and Clannad. Singing in
English tends to make me listen to the words (or worse,
sing along) (or worse still *type* the words)

HAHAAHA. That's funny. I've done that before (accidentally started typing what I was listening to). I'm actually sort of relieved that I'm not the only one. I've had some doosies too. :-)

Hey, maybe that's an argument you can use to get people around you to be quiet.

"Guys, if you keeping talking so loudly and so much, I might accidentally overhear what you're saying and start writing it down. I've done it before totally by accident. Still, though. It might be embarassing....."

:-)

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com