Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: k k <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:46:09 -0800 (PST)

A while back I asked for help on figuring out how to
put basic how-to information in a help system. My
thanks to everyone who responded.

Turns out I've been reprieved - the customer finally
got a look at the Web application being developed, and
knocked it out of the project. They decided that all
customer access to records will be done either by
calling the help desk or by visiting a local office. I
no longer have an application to make a help system
for, Ghu be praised. The thing was driving me nuts in
other ways. I'm accustomed to doing helps for
tech-savvy users, and this interface was so simple,
with so few functions, I was actually having problems
making myself simplify the help far enough to match
the interface.

http://search.yahoo.com