RE: HTML content into WORD Document

Subject: RE: HTML content into WORD Document
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:15:00 -0500

Thanks for pointing that out, Chuck; I just happen to use IE, but any
browser will do. By the way, if you want to download a local mirror of the
entire site, my favorite *free* mirror app is HTTrack
(http://www.httrack.com).

The main thing is to use Word to save the HTML page as a Word doc, *never*
as HTML, because Word smothers the unsuspecting HTML page under steaming
piles of its own code. Use the browser to save it as HTML, and use Word to
save it as Word ("That's the right, honest way!" Grandpa gritted his teeth).

Dan Goldstein