Re: HTML content into WORD Document

Subject: Re: HTML content into WORD Document
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:22:12 -0500

Chuck Martin wrote:

You don't have to use Internet Explorer (thankfully). Most, if not all, web
browsers have a command on the File menu that allows you to save the page
you're viewing locally as an HTML file, and some will even save all linked
graphics.

Chuck,

You're correct and I was incorrect. I was thinking of the weird single-file format that only IE seems to support. Thanks for the correction.

Dick