RE: ISD

Subject: RE: ISD
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:32:18 -0500

What do you mean by "forerunners of ISD". Are you talking about what
technology came before ISD or do you mean the forefathers of ISD. The
"who" in your question makes me think the later. But forerunners makes
me think not.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

Hello all,

Does anyone know who the forerunners of ISD (Integrated System Design)
are? I've googled numerous word combinations and get woefully little.

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com