Re: FYI, FM for the Mac is Done.

Subject: Re: FYI, FM for the Mac is Done.
From: DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:09:08 -0700

"Q. Will Adobe release another version of FrameMaker for Solaris and Windows?
"A. It?s our policy not to disclose future product plans but moving forward, Adobe's planned development efforts for FrameMaker will focus on the Windows and Solaris platforms."

Funny that they don't just say, "Yes, we will release another version of FM for Windows." Are they worried about getting sued if they drop FM altogether? This response sounds like it comes from a lawyer, not a marketer.

Dan

> More info here for those of you who are interetsted,
> in the Adobe User to User Forums, FrameMaker forum:
>
> <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cd0cc96>.
>

> =====
> T.

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com