RE: eye movement and web page layout

Subject: RE: eye movement and web page layout
From: "Garrett R. Winn" <garrett1 -at- garrettwinn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:35:08 -0700

Jim,

I don't have time at the moment to look up the references, but I included
some research of this in my Master's Thesis, and drew some of my own
conclusions.

You may or may not agree with what I wrote, but you're welcome to check it
out at http://www.garrettwinn.com/Thesis/

Click the "Thesis Text" link to read the whole thing (takes a long time to
load since I haven't split it into separate page), or go to
http://www.garrettwinn.com/Thesis/Thesis/Thesis/Support/Thesis.pdf to open
the PDF, and then potentially download it.

Much success!

Garrett Winn