Re: Tech writers, comments about.

Subject: Re: Tech writers, comments about.
From: "Richard G. Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:30:39 -0700

/kevin wrote:

> As a general rule, outside of specific venues, the dividing
> line is between chosen behaviours and things that people
> can't help because of biology or accident or whatever.
>
> That is, people should not be held accountable or ridiculed
> or otherwise be subjected to arbitrary inconvenience for
> the way they were born or for the result of some accident
> or event that was not their fault.

I've been something of a smart-a$$ all my life, so it seems reasonable to
assume that I was just born that way. Therefore, if I post something rude,
insulting, or offensive, please don't hold me accountable.

;-)
(Why is it taking so long to get to Friday?)

Richard

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com