Re: Relocation Advice

Subject: Re: Relocation Advice
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Check this site out:

<http://www.homefair.com/homefair/servlet/ActionServlet?pid=27&cid=homefair>

--- cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate
> on how much it might
> cost to relocate from Rochester, NY to Orlando or
> Tampa, FL. I have never
> relocated before and I know some companies pay for
> relocation, but if I
> have to pay for it myself, I am trying to get an
> idea of how much it would
> cost.

Not many companies relocate technical writers, you
should expect to pay all or most of the cost yourself.

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com