RE: Need some ideas?

Subject: RE: Need some ideas?
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:07:58 -0400

Or, like me, I've lost patience and never got to the juicy questions.
Questions don't threaten me...I've never had one punch me in the mouth
and if I have to answer the question but don't want to, I'll lie.

For me, if ya don't get to the interesting stuff within 6 questions or
less, I'm outta there.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation