RE: Need some ideas?

Subject: RE: Need some ideas?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:07:05 -0700

Quoting John Posada <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>:

> Or, like me, I've lost patience and never got to the juicy questions.
> Questions don't threaten me...I've never had one punch me in the mouth
> and if I have to answer the question but don't want to, I'll lie.
>
> For me, if ya don't get to the interesting stuff within 6 questions or
> less, I'm outta there.

Well, no technique works for everyone.

There's also people like me who never answer questionnaires in form. I don't
want to waste my time, and I dislike helping anyone do a better job of selling
me products. But I expect that I'm an extremist in this, like so many things.

In fact, there's a good case to be made that every questionnaire is hopelessly
biased from the start, because the sample is only taken from those who are
willing to answer questions. Kidnapping people to ask them questions is illegal
for most people in my country, so you do what you can.

--
Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604-421.7177

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com