RE: Corporate-scale training program references

Subject: RE: Corporate-scale training program references
From: "Steve Schwarzman" <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:31:19 -0400

Dan wrote:

>At my old company, someone had a promotional item that consisted of a piece
of gray foam in the middle of a cardboard frame labeled, "Bang Head Here." I
couldn't find the company that had sent it and I was too lazy to make my
own. Has anyone seen anything like that?

There are companies who advertise in the small ads in the back of Training
magazine (www.trainingmag.com) that sell what are called in Professional
Jargon "training toys".

Steve Schwarzman
Books for Writers - http://www.writersbookmall.com

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com