Re: Are there any global standards for User Interface Design?

Subject: Re: Are there any global standards for User Interface Design?
From: wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:17:27 -0400

I suggest leaving list parenting to the list owner. Just delete the messages you don't want to read and move on, as discussion about what is appropriate or not is, of course, not appropriate. ;)

With regard to global standards for UI design, I suggest looking into the following:

"Global Interface Design" by Tony Fernandes
"The Elements of User Interface Design" by Theo Mandel
www.useit.com
www.uie.com

Regards,

Bill