White Paper

Subject: White Paper
From: "Lucero, Peggy A. NMIMC Contractor" <palucero -at- US -dot- MED -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:10:31 -0400

Hi All,

I've been asked to write a white paper to our Govt client to recommend
steps necessary to get documentation onto our site.
I've found some good sites that talk about writing white papers. But now
I'm hoping someone can mention a site with a *sample white paper* or two,
that do a very good job at it. Any suggestions/sites?

Thank you,

All the Best,

Peggy A Lucero
ATS
NMIMC
NMO
https://navalmedicine.med.navy.mil <http://navalmedicine.med.navy.mil>
8901 Wisconsin Avenue
Bldg 27
Bethesda, MD 20889
v 301 319-1188 office Mon.-Tues.
301 530-0967 offsite Wed.-Fri.
f 301 295-3485
palucero -at- us -dot- med -dot- navy -dot- mil

>From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed
http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com