RE: Word 2000 WINWORD error

Subject: RE: Word 2000 WINWORD error
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:12:04 -0400

Hi Zola,

I suggested a number of clear, valid testing procedures to find the problem.
Why "babbled?"

Furthermore, if you *hadn't* deleted Lorraine's original post, you would
have seen that all users have the same version of Word. Therefore, your
"version incompatibility" suggestion is just so much... well, have a nice
day.

Dan

http://www.doctohelp.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com