Re: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?

Subject: Re: Vertical Ellipsis in Word?
From: "Ned Bedinger" <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:50:56 -0700

Most corporate installations probably do not include foreign
language fonts.
Ergo, Mincho is not installed. If your Office or Windows
installation media are available online,
install Japanese Language fonts to get it. More details here:

http://www.lexikan.com/mincho.htm#xp

Memorial Day weekend already, the solstice is coming up fast!