RE: billing ethics

Subject: RE: billing ethics
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:33:37 -0700

The time you spent writing the proposal is the cost of doing business. You should have added some of that time to your costs somehow if you thought that was too much time to spend.

Personally? I have easily spent 40 hours on a proposal for projects we didn't get. Cost of doing business.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590