RE: Fingerprints

Subject: RE: Fingerprints
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:04:02 -0700 (PDT)

I actualy hit their finger or hand with my pen. I have an LCD monitor
which appears to be plastic, similar to a laptop screen, though a
little harder. I'm not worried about fingerprints...I'm worried about
scratches.

I've also started more and more projecting my screen on a whiteboard
in a meeting setting. They can then make all the markups on the
screen and point to their hearts content

--- "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com> wrote:

> When colleagues--well, _some_ colleagues--discuss a document that
> is
> displayed on my monitor, they have the habit of pointing to stuff
> by
> sticking their greasy fingers on the glass. These marks bother me
> more

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com

...and everything...is...42
--- Deep Thought
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com