Re: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:36:33 -0400

Weird. There is the issue of revenue, of course, but beyond that these
two events seem quite different to me, different enough to be an
apples and oranges comparison. I think I'll grab a GT, some popcorn,
and join "Dood" on the sidelines. <g>

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:27:37 -0700, Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com> wrote:
> [...]

P.S. Dint Adobe and MS partnered for OT fonts and font handling in
Windows XP, right?

COMPONENTONE DOC-TO-HELP 7 PROFESSIONAL: From a single set of Word documents, create online Help and printed documentation. New version offers yearly subscription service, Natural Search, Modular TOC Utility, Image Map Editor, Theme Designer, Context String Editor, plus more. http://www.componentone.com/doctohelp .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com