Linking a program to a PDF

Subject: Linking a program to a PDF
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:13:46 -0400

GlacierIt has been quite some time since I have posted, and I would really
appreciate any help that any gurus may have for me.

Our applications are browser-based, through our corporate intranet. Our
documentation is done in FrameMaker and delivered as a PDF. On each web-page
of our applications, we have a link to the PDF file (as a question mark).

What I would like to be able to do is link to a specific page in the PDF.
For example, if we have a function for creating Widgets, if the user clicks
the question mark, I would like the PDF to open at the chapter on Widgets,
or even more specifically, at the section that talks about creating Widgets.

Can anyone help me? As I only receive digests, please copy me on any