Re: Why we hate/love the STC (Was open letter ...)

Subject: Re: Why we hate/love the STC (Was open letter ...)
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:13:29 -0400

The current Intercom says the membership changes have already been
voted on by the Board of Directors, but I can't quickly find anything on
the STC national site about it.

I think the national site needs a newswriter to write the copy for the
site and bring important news like the above to members in small chunks.
They could still use the long articles, but NEWS should be easily
available.

Now, perhaps it is on the site, and I just missed it, so if anyone
finds it, I'd appreciate hearing about where exactly this news of the
new membership structure appears on the national STC site.

Bonnie Granat
www.GranatEdit.com
Technical Editing and Writing / Cambridge, Mass.
617-319-7461

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com