Re: Off Topic: Self-published College Hunting Guide

Subject: Re: Off Topic: Self-published College Hunting Guide
From: Steven Oppenheimer <Steven -at- OppenheimerCommunications -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 14:33:53 -0400

Yes, it's advertising -- did I just do a big no-no? Sorry, I'm subscribed to *so* many lists, it's hard to keep track of which ones allow what. Much apologies if not allowed, won't happen again.

Steve O.

At 01:38 PM 8/8/2004, you wrote:

Wouldn't this be considered advertising Steve? Eric, is this advertising? Because I'd really love to put an off-topic plug for my books on techwhirler.

Michele

--
Michele

"Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead." G. Fowler
www.krautgrrl.com

Steven Oppenheimer, M.A.
Oppenheimer Communications
Technical and Business Writing: From Complexity To Clarity (SM)
Steven -at- OpComm -dot- com www.OpComm.com (301) 468-9233

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com