Re: Information Architects; was: Re: job title nomenclature on biz cards

Subject: Re: Information Architects; was: Re: job title nomenclature on biz cards
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:42:58 -0700

I don't know about the big firms, but I've spent most of the past 10 years
in pretty small companies, and in most of them there are no such people
anymore, they've long since been replaced by do-it-yourself configuration
management schemes like VSS, CVS, Agile, etc. That's probably one
reason why KMS continues to intrigue the management of many companies.
The work currently isn't being done at all.

Gene Kim-Eng