Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!

Subject: Subject: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: Lucy Connor <lconnor -at- asmr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:45:56 -0400

Hi there . . . found the following in the archive, but I need to know the
specific solution! Anyone remember this thread, or better yet, Sean, are
you still out there?

Thanks,

Lucy

From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:37:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.

I'm creating a web help project using RoboHelp for the first time. I've
noticed that there's this pesky "Powered By RoboHelp" graphic and link that
robohelp conveniently inserts in the top right corner of the published
project. While I'm sure this is great for RoboHelp, I'm also sure my company
doesn't want to do free advertising for them in our help system. SO, HOW do
I get rid of it? I found the folder and images, but the link is still there.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Subject: re: "Powered by RoboHelp" go bye-bye!!
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:34:17 -0800 (PST)

Thanks all.

Someone sent me offline the exact information I figured I needed, including
the files I have to modify and the way I have to modify them. Thanks to
whoever forwarded that person my question. I appreciate it!!!

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com