Submit your own manual

Subject: Submit your own manual
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:07:52 -0700 (PDT)

I was browsing the Amazon.com web site for a table saw
(http://tinyurl.com/4uwvj) and I came across a link on the site for
submitting a product manual.

"Manufacturers, merchants, and enthusiasts: Submit a product manual
for this item. "

It seems to be a common feature for the few products I've looked at.

For those out there who buy products and believe they can write
better than the existing product manuals or are looking for a way to
create a portfolio, maybe this is a way.

=====
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool