RoboDemo question

Subject: RoboDemo question
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- ennovationinc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:15:41 -0600

I've gone to Macromedia and to their KB and forums, to no avail.

I'm using RD 5. When I try and preview or export a project I get dialog
that states, "stream write error" with only an OK button to go along with
it. I've checked all the documentation I have, and the above sources.
There is no mention of this error, how to correct it, what causes it.
Nothin.

I've used RD 4 and 5 for a couple of years now, and haven't had this problem
before. I also previewed this same movie a while ago and this error message
didn't appear.

Any ideas?

BTW - both RD 4 and 5 are on my machine. Macromedia says this is fine and
dandy (Yes! both Fine AND Dandy!)

Help, please.

Paul Strasser
Ennovation, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 100
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-468-1164
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- ennovationinc -dot- com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com