Re: Another question I've had for years... and Re: Enchanted Deve lopment Organizations Was: Re: Expectations too high?

Subject: Re: Another question I've had for years... and Re: Enchanted Deve lopment Organizations Was: Re: Expectations too high?
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:35:45 -0400

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:58:12 -0700, Tulloch, Michael <mtulloch -at- webmd -dot- net> wrote:

To follow up...they're easier to sneak in as long as you don't care about
testing. Documentation is often the first line of testing (esp. usability
testing) and so we're the first ones to ask, "Now why doesn't this work?"

And sometimes the first to be told to stop finding bugs in the
product so we can ship!

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com