ADMIN: New Poll Question

Subject: ADMIN: New Poll Question
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:24:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hey everyone!

Thanks to Dave Neufeld for this week's poll question!

Do you generate customer documentation from code comments using tools such
as Doxygen?

* I do this and have full access to the source code
* I do, but have limited (or no) access to the code
* The developers do this with my input
* The developers do this and I am not involved
* I know about it, but it does not apply to my job
* Sorry, I have no clue what this is all about
* Other/None of the above

Several people have mentioned difficulties in dealing with developers and
getting permission to have access to the source code (or dealing with
other SMEs to get other information). There is an article by Eric Ray on the TECHWR-L Web site that might help:
http://www.techwr-l.com/ct.php?link=http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/magazine/gettingstarted/gettingalongindevelopmentgroups.html

Check it out, and don't forget to vote in this week's poll at
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/. Thanks again for the quesiton, Dave!

Have a great week!
Lisa B.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com