Re: [Fwd: Re: Tech Comm Survey]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Tech Comm Survey]
From: "Jens Reineking" <J -dot- Reineking -at- interkomelectronic -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:58:12 +0200 (CEST)

30 work days paid vacation - without taking advantage of any public holidays this is a full six
weeks of vacation :-)

I know that it's quite a lot, but we generally have a lot of vacation days here in Germany
compared to the US. And I had the added luck finding a job in a small enterprise which wants to
build lasting relationships with its employees and believes in "Happy workers, good quality."

<getting political>And those vacations are just another reason why Germany is to expensive for
enterprises...</getting political>

Back to work,

Jens

<zitiere wer="Lisa A. Roth">
> And I thought I had it made with my 21. : ) -- I still think I do,
> though, comparatively speaking.
>
> Hey Jens -- are those 30 WORK days or just basically a general "month"
> of vacation?
>

> Goldstein, Dan wrote:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com