Re: Interviews & red flags

Subject: Re: Interviews & red flags
From: Kate Salm <kate_salm -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

> And never... never never ever... never take a cell
> phone call during
> an interview!

Ok, I know I'm young, I know I'm inexperienced at
interviewing, but who brings a cell phone into an
interview!!!!! Let alone leaves it on! Apparantly
they didn't want the job that much.

I've also had several friends who have mentioned
people coming in for interviews chewing gum or tic
tacs or what have you, which I've always been told is
a big no-no.

This conversation is fantastic. Some of this I had
been told previously, but the rest is new to me and is
providing all sorts of helpful hints for the
interviews I will soon be going to/through. Yay for
experience!!

http://vote.yahoo.com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com