Re: Mensa : Was: Interviews & red flags

Subject: Re: Mensa : Was: Interviews & red flags
From: Greg Holmes <greg -dot- holmes -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:12:27 -0400

Am I going to be the only one to admit that
in my, er, wild youth I took the test and
fell a few points short (I know, you're
shocked ...)? OK, I'll join the ego parade;
*very* few ;) ...

I think I can say without sour grapes that
even with what little contact I had with
the chapter, and the other test takers, well ...
let's just say I got the impression that we
were there because, at that point in our
lives, we had the social skills and social
lives that made us think that we would
benefit from something like that :)

Maybe a less snarky way of putting it would
be: life does a lot of sorting on its own.
I'm not sure we need to help it that much.

Greg Holmes

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com