RE: PDF to Word or TXT

Subject: RE: PDF to Word or TXT
From: "Simon North" <Simon -dot- North -at- quintiq -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:25:09 +0100

James,

I've used BCL Jade for similar tasks in the past. Since you have so
many pages, you might want to check out their bulk tool BCLSECPublisher:

http://www.bcltechnologies.com/document/products/secpublisher/secpublisher.htm

Jade was very good, though labor intensive as you had to mark areas for
extraction. I don't know this tool, but if it's as good as their other
tools it could be what you are looking for.

hth

Simon North

4 more years .... sad.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com