RE: Do you put copyright symbols on product names in your internal do cumentation?

Subject: RE: Do you put copyright symbols on product names in your internal do cumentation?
From: "Shoemate, Erin H" <Erin -dot- H -dot- Shoemate -at- msfc -dot- nasa -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:32:31 -0600

I usually do, if only to keep in practice of doing it. I've also seen in
the past a few "internal" documents get used for public purposes, like
examples of what our group is capable of producing and that sort of thing.
You just never really know.

I'd guess licensing agreements don't want you to ever leave off the
copyright symbols because they're usually pretty priggish... But I honestly
don't know.

~Erin