Re: ADMIN: New Poll Question

Subject: Re: ADMIN: New Poll Question
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:22:44 +0000

TechComm Dood wrote:

I saw absolutely nothing nasty in Bruce's post, and actually, as a
hiring manager, I will be replying to it with my take on all this
shortly. I see no fight-picking in Bruce's e-mail. It seems an honest
and direct question.

Thank-you! I appreciate having my words taken at face-value, since that is how I meant them to be taken.

It seems to me that standards have changed from six or seven years ago. What is not clear to me is how official the change is.

--
Bruce Byfield
http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"Who will remember, the hands so white and fine,
That touched the finest linen, that poured the finest wine?
Who will remember, the genteel words they spoke
To name the lives of two good men a nuisance or a joke?
- Charlie King, "Two Good Arms"

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com