Re: This year's salary survey-same old same old.. HERE WE GO!

Subject: Re: This year's salary survey-same old same old.. HERE WE GO!
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:38:00 -0800

Are you kidding? This is the easy part, you just start a little fire, put the
chips on and the meat in, go back every hour or so to throw some more
chips in and play on your computer all day while everyone else makes
the sides. Then, six hours later you carve the roast and get proclaimed
King of the Barbeque. Maximum perceived results for minimum effort,
it's every man's dream. :)

Gene