Re: [OFF-LIST] Re: New Guy Question - MS Word

Subject: Re: [OFF-LIST] Re: New Guy Question - MS Word
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:41:30 -0500

Snippy? Nah. Snippy is someone giving someone else a hard time for
only dropping a url or saying "we just discussed this, check the
archives", especially when the person giving the hard time never asked
the question in the first place.

Butt out or put out, sez I. ;-)

Yoi! And, RBTFL. ;-)

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:43:19 -0500, Bonnie Granat
<bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com> wrote:

> You are so cute, David. It does seem, doesn't it, as if we need hugs and
> kisses and decorations and emoticons to convey that we're not traffic cops
> barking out instructions?
>
> Maybe we can create a new word that covers it all.
> "Yoi" and it's pronounced like "Joy." It says so much -- I love you, I thank
> God you exist, and so forth. Maybe techwr-l needs something like that. I'm
> sure we all love each other, down deep, even though we don't know each other
> really.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com