Re: Difficulties with Recruiter

Subject: Re: Difficulties with Recruiter
From: Lisa Wright <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:49:12 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Mike,
You might want to ease up on the assumptions. The situation as I read it in Michelle's original post is that the recruiter had already submitted the resume to the client. Therefore going to another, subsequent recruiter would be submitting to the client a second time. Hence what I said. If the resume hasn't been submitted yet, then you describe a great way to work the market and select the recruiter, rather than letting the recruiter make the choice. Proactive is definitely preferable to reactive.

*I* am not meek, nor do I accept substandard rates.

Lisa