Re: OT:Gift for Boss?

Subject: Re: OT:Gift for Boss?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:06:20 -0600

My friend Deborah (hey Deoborah!) has a Cookie Party every year and bakes and decorates for an entire day. It's always fun and exciting, and Deborah takes the cookies to clients all before they all close down for the celebratory holiday. I think baked goods are the way to go. I adore making baked goods.
---

Michele
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber empyre

Karen L. Zorn wrote:

A TW friend and I bake 8-10 varieties of cookies over a weekend early in December, then split the output. I ususally make up a nice tray and take into the client site and may drop an extra goodie container on the boss' desk. As a contractor, they don't give me presents or cash bonuses, so why should I?

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com