RE: OT:Gift for Boss?

Subject: RE: OT:Gift for Boss?
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:48:18 -0800

I do gifts at end of projects, sometimes, if the project went on for a while
or we did something special. For example, tomorrow, I end a year long
contract with a good group of men. I have little tins of chocolate and
cookies for each of them. I'm waiting until tomorrow to give them so the
boys don't feel they need to do anything back.

I have also sent PMs flowers if we pulled a miracle out of our you know
wheres. It all depends.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting