Humor: RE: Help Finding "Report Covers" With Longer Spines!

Subject: Humor: RE: Help Finding "Report Covers" With Longer Spines!
From: John Wilcox <JWilcox -at- zetron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:23:23 -0800

> From: Steven Oppenheimer <Steven -at- OppenheimerCommunications -dot- com>

> I am looking for what are sometimes called "Report Covers",
> except they are not just covers, they have a front and back.
> I can describe the ones I currently have: Clear plastic
> front, a backing made of some material that feels something
> like cardboard with simulated grain, though it may actually
> be a kind of plastic. When you open it, the inner spine has
> lips, about an inch wide. The back lip has three
> metal-reinforced holes, while the front lip has three
> matching metal tabs. You can raise the tabs, stack
> three-hole punched paper on them, and then insert the tabs
> into the holes on the rear part of the spine. Flattening
> the remaining part of the tabs, you have now bound your
> three-hole punched paper between the clear plastic
> front cover and the solid back cover.

You mean for the TPS reports? Didn't you get the memo? You need to staple
the cover sheet to the report. Yeah, so if you could just staple the cover
sheet to the report, that would be great. I'll get you a copy of the memo.

Regards,
John Wilcox
Order of the Red Stapler

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com