Re: Convincing leaders and management of the value of technical editing

Subject: Re: Convincing leaders and management of the value of technical editing
From: Michelle Corbin <tiggernibroc -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:15:56 -0500

If you are an STC member, then you can access the article by searching
the publications on that site.

I did ask for permission to reproduce the article on my own Web site,
and you can access it here:

http://ebailey.home.mindspring.com/mlcorbin/TechnicalEditingQualityAssurance-PrintedVersion.pdf

I look forward to everyone's responses....

Cheers,
Michelle

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:57:46 -0500, Barry Campbell
<barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
> A general plea to my fellow TECHWR-Lers: please post your responses
> and thoughts about these questions to the list, rather than/in
> addition to sending them privately to the authors. Discussions about
> how to justify our professional activities to businesspeople benefit
> us all.
>
> Also, Michelle, is the 2002 article available anywhere on the Web? A
> link to your earlier work would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
> http://enrevanche.blogspot.com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com