Comments highlighting disappeared

Subject: Comments highlighting disappeared
From: "Brown, Mordechai" <MBrown -at- nds -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:02:59 +0200

I've been using Word 2000's Insert Comment feature for years, but recently the yellow highlighting on the commented text, as well as the tool-tip display of the comment itself, stopped working on both of my computers. The only way I can see the comments is to open the View Comments pane.

The same files on other computers work fine. I tried reinstalling Word, but it didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mordechai

Information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster -at- nds -dot- com and destroy the original message.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com