Degrees

Subject: Degrees
From: Patricia Oshea <Oshea -dot- Patricia -at- orbital -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:52:05 -0700

I have a BA in Journalism with a minor in English. I am in the process of
writing a thesis to complete an MA in English. When this job came up eight
years ago, I think it was the combination of work experience and education
that got me hired. I had worked in Quality Assurance for many years before
leaving the company to finish my education.

Patricia OâShea
Technical Writer/Data Manager
X6462

Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. This communication may also contain data subject to U.S.
export laws. If so, that data subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulation cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign
nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, absent the express prior
approval of the U.S. Department of State. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy the e-mail message and any physical copies made of the
communication. Thank you.