RE: Business travel

Subject: RE: Business travel
From: "Bruce Evans" <bruce -dot- evans -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 00:07:08 -0500

It's seldom wise to cut your prices or undercut yourself for "huge
opportunities." If you don't value yourself, no one else will. On the other
hand, when you want to donate your skills or your time for your own reasons,
don't feel guilty about it. Just keep everything else on a business level.

Bruce

Bruce Evans M.D.
Family Physician and Technical Writer

Keep your words both soft and tender, because tomorrow you may have to eat
them.