AW: Creating PDFs

Subject: AW: Creating PDFs
From: "Franz-Josef Knelangen" <fjk -at- akgsoftware -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:48:10 +0100

Suzanne:

# Got Acrobat 7; to do the same thing, it take 40+ minutes and consumes
# all the memory on the machine (even one with a huge amount of
# memory)...

Just turn *off* the option "tagged PDF" in pdfmaker - that's what slows down
the conversion. (Sorry, I'm working on a German OS so I don't have the exact
wording, but you should find it in the pdfmaker options.)

HTH,

Franz-Josef

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com