Re: Creating PDFs

Subject: Re: Creating PDFs
From: "Manisha" <manisha -at- elitecore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:19:37 +0530

Hi McKinney,

I think all TWriters are sailing in the same boat as far as the converting
Word doc to PDF is concerned.

With the increase in size of Word doc, I am fighting the same battle since
last two years. I will not be able to comment on RoboPDF as I use Acrobat
Professional 6.0.

Only solution I and my hardware engineer could arrive was to increase RAM of
my machine amd it has solved my problem. No doubt it takes 2 hrs to convert
Word doc of 300 pages with atleast 100+ GIFs, but "insuffiecient memory"
prob. is solved.

But advantage with A.professional is one can makes small changes in the PDF
itself, if required after conversion.

Try increasing memory, it has worked for me and it may work for you too. No
harm in trying.

regards
Manisha
manisha -at- elitecore -dot- com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com