Re: Are you innovative?

Subject: Re: Are you innovative?
From: "Tech Comm...." <techcommunicator -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:06:07 +0530

After considerable research on online help developed in my previous
company, I felt there is something lacking. So I decided to include an
animated clip of a part of the process in document. Lets say you are
explaining the installation procedure, I recorded the onscreen
happenings as a video file in *.avi format. Then ensured the video
file plays automatically when ever the topic is selected.

I consider this as innovative, as I did this in my first job as
technical writer without any experience.

Warm Regards
Tech Comm.....

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com