Re: Technical Writing - What's the catch?

Subject: Re: Technical Writing - What's the catch?
From: Lou Quillio <quillio -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:13:24 -0500

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:15:59 +0900, Rahul Prabhakar
<prabhakar -dot- rahul -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> Forwarding this message on behalf of Sue Gallagher.

I apologize, Rahul, for making much too strong a criticism. It didn't
occur to me that TWRs in India were reading and posting this list. I
thought you were a fake -- an embarrassing mistake on my part. I hope
you haven't been discouraged.

Personally I have no resentments over TWR outsourcing; today I learned
that many people do. Globalization is inevitable and ultimately good.
If there are unfair disruptions along the way, we should blame them
on profiteers and inattentive governments, not workers.

Good luck, and best,

LQ

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com