Flash Quizzes problem

Subject: Flash Quizzes problem
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:27:42 -0800

If any Flash MX experts are out there, I could really use someone to bail me out.

I'm trying to relearn how to build a Flash quiz using one of the templates in Flash MX 2004. I know how to use the Component Inspector to enter my text, but when I'm finished entering the text, it doesn't appear in Flash MX or in the exported file. Instead, the default text continues to appear.

I've spent considerable time searching on-line for the answer, without luck. This would be frustrating enough at the best of times, since I suspect that the problem is easily solved.. However, I'm also working against a looming deadline.

At this stage, I don't care if I look stupid, so long as I can get the work done on time. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7177

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com